Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kevin J Prince

Default Mail Merge basics - I think I'm missing something

OK all you clever ones will say a brain.....

I need to mail merge some data from an excel workbook, the workbook
consists of some 62 worksheets. 52 of which are identical structure but
with different (guess what ) weeks information in them.

I need to access the information from each of these 52 worksheets, the
cells in question are C33 and F4. How do I reference these in a Word
mail merge document?

I just do not seem to be able to get anything to work... I have labelled
C33 and F4, but even using the correct worksheet ref and the cell labels
or cell reference just wont work.

HELP please what have I missed.

Regards

--