Jay Freedman

Pappy wrote:
Does anyone know if it is possible to select certain pages and/or
ranges at the same time as, for example 1,4,7,8-12 to print pages one
and four and seven and eight through twelve without having to do them
one-at-a-time. I know about the range, like 8-12, but want to select
individual pages and ranges in the same operation. Tell me how,
please, if this is possible. Is there maybe an update for MS Word
that will add this feature? Thanks. Pappy

This should work if you type the sequence of page numbers into the Pages box
exactly as you showed them. It does get a little more complicated if your
document has more than one section -- for that, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman