WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Insert a multi-page PDF document into Word

Hi DR,

To insert a multi-page PDF document into Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open the Word document where you want to insert the PDF attachment.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon.
  3. Click on the "Object" button in the "Text" group.
  4. In the "Object" dialog box, select the "Create from File" tab.
  5. Click on the "Browse" button and locate the PDF file you want to insert.
  6. Select the PDF file and click on the "Insert" button.
  7. Check the "Display as icon" checkbox if you don't want to see the PDF attachment in the Word document.
  8. Click on the "OK" button to insert the PDF attachment.

Now, when you print the Word document, the PDF attachment will also be printed. If you want to view or open the PDF attachment, you can double-click on the icon in the Word document.