Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Default How do I get header and footer to show on my page in word 2007

Giovanna,
You are in print layout view and not in draft view?
What happens if click on the insert tab, click header, choose edit header at
the bottom of the dialog?
You double click in the header/footer area (print layout view), does that
bring up the header to edit?
Or right click in the header area and choose edit header.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"giovanna" schreef in bericht
I don't see and can't get into my header/footer in the doc and have clicked
on the MS logo, Display, Display options, Show white space between pages
in
Print Layout view. Please help!