Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
DALopez DALopez is offline

Default Creating a masterlist and using it to create custom lists

Thanks Mr. Tyson!

Can I type up a series of numbers from my list and it will automatically
insert those statements to my custom document or do I have to do it one by
one? I tried it but only got to do 1 number at a time.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

You could do this using AutoText. I suggest that you take a look at AutoText
in Word's help file. If you want to insert the items by number, you could
name them using numbers, e.g., i1, i2, i3, etc.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"DALopez" wrote in message
Hi microsoft Gods,
I am trying to figure out how I can type a masterlist of statements
that have been bulleted. Then I want to create a custom list by just
typing
in the bullet number and viola' the statement is inserted into my custome
list.

The list is already existing in 2003 Word.

I am using Word. Do I need to buy another program?