Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
thePapa thePapa is offline

Default mail merge

Same problem for me, using Word 2002 with Outlook 2003. Any clues? Merging
from contacts doesn't help, as my custom message content and recipient list
are from an MS Access database.

"tkruby" wrote:

I have Microsoft Office 2003. I am trying to do an email merge through word.
I get to the point where it says electronic mail. I click on that and I fill
in the merge to email dialog box and click ok and nothing happens. I don't
think word is recognizing Outlook as the source to send the emails. Do I
have Outlook set up wrong? Can you help me figure out what I am doing wrong?
I hope that makes sense.