Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Paul_Law Paul_Law is offline

Default Numbering changes when document opened in Word 2007

When my colleague opens a document in Word 2007, the numbering of list items
changes so that the first paragrpah in his document is number 7. When I open
the same document in word 2003, the first paragraph is numbered (correctly)
as 1. I have also asked another colleague (also running W 2007) to open the
document and the paragraph's appear correctly.

I have a feeling that the problem may lie with the template settings in my
frst colleagues version of Word. Does this sound possible/plausible and, if
so, is there an easy way to reset this to prevent this from happening in the
future?

Many thanks in advance