Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lorrie Lorrie is offline

Default Tying to Find a Word Keyboard Shortcut

Hi, i think i posted this somewhere on this site before but im new to it so
i dont know how to find it.

I have a Question on Word 2000 Shortcuts:-

I had inserted a page break to have two pages in a document and then applied
a keyboard shortcut on the second page, the result was very similar to page
break but unlike Page Break, it prevented me from moving the cursor to the

I know its not a password related feature, I have looked all over for it
but I Im having no luck.

Can you help me with this?

Lorrie