I also use NAV and am quite satisfied with it. I especially like the way the
AutoUpdate works. The Office Plug-in is unnecessary and easily turned off.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
Hi, JR. I've used various versions of NAV for years. NAV does a
better job of cleaning out some viruses, while other antivirus
programs are better at cleaning out other viruses. People who
won't use NAV because they don't know to turn off the NAV Office
Plugin are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

JR wrote:

Now you know why lots od people "WONT USE NORTON" at all. Including
myself. Im perfectly happy with V-Comm, and have zero conflicts
John