Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default footnote extending into footer

CStewart was telling us:
CStewart nous racontait que :

I added a footnote to my word doc (ms office 2007), which extended

How did you insert the footnote?

into the footer and over some of the footer contents (footer contains
firm name and address). It is even worse (i.e., extends further into
the footer) when I single space the footnote, which I would prefer.
Making the type smaller doesn't help either. There is plenty of space
on the page for the footnote and no need for it to intrude on the
footer, but I cannot figure out how to move it up and out of the
footer. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Describe the document content, more specifically the page the footnote is on
and the following page.

--
Jean-Guy Marcil