Old September 1st 21, 11:05 AM
Zabbie Zabbie is offline

If you need a website for an online store, then you shouldn't spend money now on expensive professional website development services. I would advise you to start trading through popular online marketplaces. You can easily become a seller on Amazon, for example, and get your first sales as soon as possible, without wasting your time and money on creating a site, promoting it and advertising a newly created site that does not have reviews about it on the Internet (many users Internet users noticed that they should be wary of such online stores and are unlikely to be the first to buy something there). You can read how to get a vendor account on the Amazon website here. This seems to me to be a more reasonable cost-effectiveness solution.

Last edited by Zabbie : September 6th 21 at 01:56 PM.