Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] 04031987jj@gmail.com is offline

Default Adding a blank page if section has odd number of pages (mail merge)

Hello all

Can anyone help me with a macro or something similar to insert a blank page at the end of each letter in a mail merge, if the page number of the last page in that letter (section) is odd? I have tried all kinds of stuff, but just can't get it working. A macro solution where you just run the code after the mail merge would be the best solution for my needs I think. Its all needed because we want to print duplex (double-sided) to save some paper.

Hope someone can help me.

/Jacob