Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default word 2007 cant remove blue grid type pattern appearing on docs

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:28:01 -0700, AEM wrote:

Until recently blank/new/saved docs were ok. Then suddenly this light blue
array of small squares (like a geometry book), appeared. It does not appear
on printing though. This has happened since I was doing the following tasks
- working with 2 columns, adding check boxes with developer, inserting
diagrams I had scanned into docs. Even after I had saved this work no grid
pattern appeared. It suddenly just did next time I started up!!! No previous
saved docs have this problem but now even blank docs do and I have tried
everything to get rid of it! That is why I associate it with perhaps
something I did during the sessions mentioned above. Many thanks

On the View tab of the ribbon, in the Show/Hide section, uncheck the Gridlines
box.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman