Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Word Labels

Markup view appears when the document contains tracked changes or comments.
See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html.

To fix it, turn off Track Changes, accept or reject all changes in the
document, and remove all comments. Then save the "clean" document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Aurora wrote:
I am using Word 2003.
I have a page of folder labels in Word that I connect to an Access
File. Whenever I bring up the page of labels in comes up with the
"Mark-up" view on. I do not like this view and have to turn it off.
How can I permanently change this file to only come up in "print
view" view??? Can anyone help me or at least point me in the right
direction. I never use the "mark-up" view.

Aurora