jason113 jason113 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajit Munj View Post
Can I fax a word document without the help of Fax Machine? I have net
connection. I have heard that faxing is possible with net connection but
should have a Symantec Fax Starter Edition loaded as printer. In my PC it is
not showing in Printer name dropdown list. Is there any website which can
give me this Symantec Fax Starter Edition freely for downloading? Pl. guide
--
Knowldege is Power
Hey there, you have a very specific question. You do not really need to use Symantec Fax Starter Edition and it sounds like you're doing too much work with trying to fax. Faxing should be a lot easier. Check out www.interfax.net. As long as you have internet connection, you can fax. It is as simple as that. Good luck!