Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default little macro code

For typos such as "JOhn" there is an autocorrect setting in Word. In the
AutoCorrect Options dialog box, click the AutoCorrect tab. Make sure there
is a check mark next to "Correct TWo INitial CApitals."

Grammar check should deal with incorrect punctuation, but it probably won't
catch all possible errors.

Your other examples are more tricky. As far as I know, catching an error
like "SarAH" would require a macro that looks at the text, character by
character. Maybe you could ask in a programming forum such as
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...383 780390327
(in the Microsoft Community).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
Hi all...

Maybe I am asking too much, but I need to ask something.

Is it there macro code for word that is finding errors and highlight them.
Errors like for example

JOhn or SarAh. So that it highlight and that I can change to John or Sarah

or if you put comma at end of sentence... Something like that, "small
errors"

Thanks