Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bojan0810@gmail.com is offline

Default little macro code

Dana četvrtak, 7. studenoga 2013. 00:27:07 UTC+1, korisnik Stefan Blom napisao je:
For typos such as "JOhn" there is an autocorrect setting in Word. In the

AutoCorrect Options dialog box, click the AutoCorrect tab. Make sure there

is a check mark next to "Correct TWo INitial CApitals."

Grammar check should deal with incorrect punctuation, but it probably won't

catch all possible errors.

Your other examples are more tricky. As far as I know, catching an error

like "SarAH" would require a macro that looks at the text, character by

character. Maybe you could ask in a programming forum such as

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...383 780390327

(in the Microsoft Community).

--

Stefan Blom

Microsoft Word MVP

Thanks for answer.

I asked on forum I hope someone will answer there.

From all I said before, mostly need checking for errors like JoHn