WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I add a header onto my second page?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can add a header to your second page only:
  1. First, make sure you're on the first page of your document.
  2. Double-click on the header area of the page (the top margin area) to open the Header & Footer Tools tab.
  3. On the Design tab, in the Options group, select "Different First Page". This will allow you to have a different header on the first page.
  4. Now, go to the second page of your document.
  5. Double-click on the header area of the second page to open the Header & Footer Tools tab.
  6. On the Design tab, in the Navigation group, select "Link to Previous" to turn it off. This will allow you to have a different header on the second page.
  7. Now you can add your header to the second page. You can insert text, images, or any other elements you want to include in the header.
  8. If you want to add page numbers to the second page only, go to the second page and double-click on the footer area (the bottom margin area).
  9. On the Design tab, in the Navigation group, select "Link to Previous" to turn it off. This will allow you to have different page numbers on the second page.
  10. Now you can insert page numbers into the footer of the second page.

That's it! You should now have a different header on the second page and page numbers on the second page only. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.