Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Default shrinking a page for printing

Suzan: There are a couple of ways you could accomplish this. One way is to
use the "Shrink to fit" toolbar button in Print Preview, which is rarely
helpful. Another is to create it, for instance, on 11 x 17 layout and print
at 50%. But there is nothing REALLY similar to Excel's fit to page.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Suzan" wrote in message
I know about Excel; my question was about Word. Thanks

/s

"Carol" wrote:

Hi Suzan:

In Excel, click on File | Page Set Up

Once there, Under Fit To, delete the figure in by Tall. That should make
it
all fit on one page, although it will make the print very, very small if
you
have a large worksheet.

"Suzan" wrote:

You know how you can shrink a page in Excel so that it will fit? Is
there any
way to do that in Word? We don't want to make the table smaller because
folks
are adding information to it but we want it to print on one page. As
usual,
all assistance is taken seriously.

Suzan