Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] saul_margolis@hotmail.com is offline

Default Page Break gets Heading 1 style

Oh yes, what I forgot to mention is that the Heading 1 style has a
green background. So the page break shows up as a green strip on the
page prior to the heading!

wrote:
When I insert a page break on a line that is formatted with Heading 1
style, the page break itself becomes Heading 1 style. How do i stop
this from happening. It seems like I need to enter another line
between the page break and the heading, and then format that as normal.
Problem is that there is then a blank space at the top of the page.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Saul