Kees van Velzen

Default How do I Mail Merge graphics into a document

I have a Word source file containing a table with graphics in one column. The
graphis are all sized diferently.
When Merging these graphis into a Mail Merge document, it only works when
the graphics Wrapping Style is set to "In line with text". However, this
makes it cumbersome to size all graphic objects to e.g. a standard width
after the merge (so as to fit on the selected labe size). One would like to
select alll grapahics and set the width to the deired value instead of
selecting each graph seperately.

So: how to set the width of all "In line with text" graphic objects to a
certain value, or
how do I merge non-"In line with text" gr[pahcs into a file ?