garfield-n-odie

Hi, Jedi. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/WorkMenu.htm .

"Jedi Word Apprentice" wrote:

In Word 2K you can add a built-in menu button titled "Work" to your toolbar.
The button enables you to add files that you may need to access frequently
and will create a link to their location on your computer. Instead of going
through layers of folders and directories you can click on the "Work" button
and select the file. We had our file servers updated and relabeled and the
links to the documents stored in the "Work" button are no longer functional.
I have tried deleting the "Work" button from the toolbar and restarting Word
and then reinstalling the "Work" button but the files do not clear from the
list.