Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Apply "format object" style change to all slides/images in alarge

Hi MYD

MadeYourDay wrote:
I sent 200 slides out to MS Word 2003. It is now an image at the top of each
page. I want to change the size of the slides to increase the scale
height/width to 90%, but I don't want to have to do that for each slide
everytime I want to make a change to the object.

it's possible through VBA (iterating over a collection of
images/objects). I'm not too VBA-savvy myself and don't have 2003 to
test here at the moment, but if you go search one of the .vba forums,
you might find what you're looking for.

0.2cents
Robert
--