Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How can I create my own cookbook template?

For this type of project I actually think Word is better than Publisher
because of its ability to create sections, table of contents, index, etc.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
I would suggest Publisher for that task. (Surprised?)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mom to 2, MIL 2 two" Mom to 2, MIL 2 two @discussions.microsoft.com
wrote in message
I would like a place for the title, space for notes, 2 columns of
ingredients, directions across the full page. I would like the recipes
to be
in blocks so that I can move entire recipe to another place or page
without
disturbing the layout. I'd also like to be able to group recipes into
categories and alphabetize the titles .