Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Y2FtcHdlcw==?=,

How might I use an RDBMS datasource for my mail merge file? I wan't to do
this in C#, but I can't find any examples.

I understand some C#-speak, but my grasp of the acronym RDBMS is uncertain.
Could you spell it out for me, please?

Perhaps it will help answer your question if I say that Word REQUIRES a data
source saved to a "traditional" network or local disk path. URLs aren't
accepted. Nor can Word work with any data source "in memory".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org