Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
flowe flowe is offline

Default Word 2000 - shortcuts Ctrl+ up/dn/pgup/pgdn don't work

Hi all

The shortcuts for cursor movement nearly all work alright, eg. Ctrl+right
moves the cursor ahead by one word, etc.

But the shortcuts Ctrl+up/dn/pgup/pgdn for previous/next paragraph and
last/next page don't work. The same keys separately work as expected.

I can reassign those shortcuts to the commands - but no go.
I can assign any other key to those same commands - no go.
So it's not a keyborad issue.

I've tried several recommendations in this NG here but didn't succeed.

BTW: it's Word 2000 SP3
Thanks for your help
flowe