Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Cant change page width in outline view in mac word 2011?

That's odd; I only have Word2007, but when I click the middle button
in the upper right (which expands the window to the full screen), the
first line of the paragraph text (if, of course, the paragraph has
enough text in it to occupy a full line) fills the entire width. Did
that work in earlier Mac versions, but not any more?

On Apr 19, 12:52*pm, guruto wrote:
When in outline view my text only takes up about 1/6 of the screen. I
would like to extend my text further on the screen but cant figure out
how to do this? Is this even possible in this version?

--
guruto