Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaysonjmu

Default Mulitple sections, how to get TOC to show overall page numbers?

I've created a document with multiple sections, and so that the footer
contains "Page X of {SectionPage}" and a total number of pages in the header
"Page {PagerefB} +{pagerefc}...etc". I also have a list of figures and a
table of content, but which are displaying the footer page number and not the
total page number. How can i change this so that the TOC shows the overall
page numbers and not the section page numbers?