Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default rotating a graphic within Microsoft Word 2000

The most likely reason is that you have inserted the graphic in line. You
need to make it a floating graphic to rotate it. Double-click it to open the
format dialog (or right-click and select the format dialog) and choose one
of the floating options.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

JoJo wrote in message ...
: Folks:
:
:
: I am using Microsoft Word 2000. I currently have a graphic on screen and
: am trying to rotate this graphic through 90 degrees. The "Draw Toolbar" is
: available but the rotate option is grayed out.
:
: * How do I rotate this graphic within Microsoft Word 2000 ?
:
:
: Thanks in advance,
: Jo.