Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jornie Jornie is offline

Default send to mail recipient ( as Attachment) the email will not send.

When I use "send to email recipient" Word crashes on me. What email program
and operating system are you using?

Somebody replied to my earlier post said to activate send as attachment, you
need to write some VBA code. Unfortunately I don't know how to go about it.
If you do know VBA, then you can find it in my earlier post (about 5 pages
back).
--
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote 2007.

" wrote:

I have a couple of users that when they use the send to mail recipient ( as
Attachment) the email will not send. Everything works fine up to point when
they click on send. When they do nothing happens. If they use send to mail
recipient where it embeds the file then it works fine.
Thanks
Ken