Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default I've just switched to Word 2007 from Word 2003

This seems to be a universal reaction to Word 2007 from power users of
previous versions. There are some aides that can ease the transition,
including the following:

Command reference:
Downloadable:
Online:
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA100744321033

Search commands:
http://www.officelabs.com:80/project...s/default.aspx

Get Started Tab add-in for Word 2007:

Just be aware that general gripes in these newsgroups won't usually bring
you much help (we've all been there), but we'll be happy to try to provide
an answer to any specific question.

"GerryB" wrote in message
I've just switched to Word 2007 from Word 2000 and I wish I hadn't!!!

Why is Word 2007 so counter-intuitive? Simple task which were easily
accomplished by drop-down menus are now so complex and the help offered is
very poor. Simple questions lead to endless video tutors.

I hate it too.

"White Pidgeon" wrote:

Would someone please tell me where to find the drawing commands?

I'm afraid I hate 2007!