Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WhiteRat[_2_] WhiteRat[_2_] is offline

Default Teacher Needs Help: Long Division Symbol in Word 2007

In my 2007 Word, they (one with answer field, one without) are in the bottom
row of the Fraction and radical templates group.

"Teacher" wrote in message
If I'm not mistaken, that's the square root symbol. I'm looking for the
same
long division symbol. Any more ideas?

"MarvinM" wrote:

Yes. It's in the "Fractions and Radicals" group, second row, second
button.

"Stumped Teacher" wrote:

Does anyone know where the long division symbol is in Equation Editor
for
Word 2007? I've used it in Word 2000, but the new version has got me
stumped.