Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default INCLUDETEXT not including header and footer?

I would send the document as an attachment (probably after converting it to
..pdf)

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Dan" wrote in message
Depending on my data I want to include entire word documents including
their respective headers and footers on pages 2 or 3 of my mail
merge. My code is a simple {INCLUDETEXT "document.doc"} and only
brings the formatted body of the "document.doc" document. I can't seem
to find any information on being able to do this, is it not possible?
The headers and footers are specific to which document I want to
include. There are many possible documents and editing each one to
place the header and footer in the body would take a long time.