TF

A hundred years ago we would probably have had them burnt at the stake!

Terry

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
: Mary Sauer (Publisher MVP) has a similar ability. She can read a post that
: seems to give you absolutely no clue what they are talking about and she
: nails it.
:
: These women are a definite credit to the MVP program!
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
:
:
:
: "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: ...
: Pat
:
: Suzanne often manages to read a convoluted post and extract the right
: question in order to give the correct answer. It has to be some sixth
: sense!
:
: Terry Farrell
:
: "Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
: ...
: : Good Pickup Suzanne!
: : --
: : Regards,
: : Pat Garard
: : Melbourne, Australia
: : _______________________
: :
: : "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: : ...
: : See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm
: :
: : --
: : Suzanne S. Barnhill
: : Microsoft MVP (Word)
: : Words into Type
: : Fairhope, Alabama USA
: : Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: : Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
: newsgroup
: : so
: : all may benefit.
: :
: : "Frustrated" wrote in message
: : ...
: : Somehow, I changed the format of the WORD page and I want to get it
: back
: : normal. I am challenged when it comes to working with WORD, but it
: is
: : frustrating to have this problem and not be able to figure it out.
: : Please
: : explain how to get the original format back.
: :
: :
: :
: