Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] rspic01@gmail.com is offline

Default MS Word document keeps switching to "Final" rather than "Final: Show Markup"

Please help! I'm trying to edit a rather large document and it keeps hiding the tracked changes and comments on me, practically every 1-2 minutes! I've seen posts about people having the opposite problem (jumping to showing the markup when they don't want to see it). But I NEED to see the markup. It's making editing my document take twice as long as it should because every time it switches to "final" it changes the page length too and takes me to a completely different spot in the document! Please, please help!