TF

Oops. Sorry. I didn't realise that the thread had been kidnapped by someone
else. I wish users would stop taking over someone else's thread and post a
new question about their problem!

I wonder if this is maybe a printer driver problem. Let's try a couple of
tests.

1. Check on the Internet support site for your printer manufacturer and see
if they have a newer printer driver and download if there is.
2. Go to printers and Faxes and delete the current printer. Then either
install the new driver (if available) or reinstall the old driver and assign
it as windows default. Test.

If this doesn't work, try starting Word in Safe Mode and let us know the
result of the test.

1. From Start, Run, type in

winword /a

and press return. Word will start in Safe Mode. Open a document with a
graphic and see if you can see it now.

Terry

"R. Choate" wrote in message
: Hang on, TF. Turnipseed is the one with the graphics card issue. I am not
able to see any pics at all, just as I said originally,
: even for a second. I can only see an outline and it isn't because of the
placeholder settings. I checked the most obvious things
: before posting. Also, I think I mentioned that I can paste and view pics
into Excel, Publisher, etc. just fine, but not Word. I
: still have the problem and am considering using the repair utility from
the install disk. Any other ideas?
:
: Thanks !!
: --