Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default multiple addresses in mailmerge

And, if you're merging to labels, is it always a label in the same position
on the sheet that is the duplicate? If so, you could be missing a «Next
Record» field.
http://word.mvps.org

"macropod" wrote in message
Hi Marty,

Do these duplicates exist in the data source, or are they occurring only
in the merged output file?

--
Cheers
macropod

"Marty" wrote in message
I do a mailmerge quarterly and the last 2 times I have had multiple
addresses of the same address. Out of 500, maybe 200 are duplicates. The
only thing that has changed since being able to do them without problems
is that I bought a new computer with Vista. I never had a problem in XP.
Is there a fix for this? Thanks!~
--
~ M