Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default multiple addresses in mailmerge

What is your data source, and which version of Office are you using?

If your data source is Outlook and you are connecting to the data from
within Word, try initiating the merge from Outlook - select the
contacts, go to Outlook Tools-Mail Merge, and take it from there. The
main problem you are likely to face then is that the field names can be
different depending on whether you "initiated from Word" or "initiated
from Outlook"

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 22/01/2010 05:18, Marty wrote:
I do a mailmerge quarterly and the last 2 times I have had multiple addresses
of the same address. Out of 500, maybe 200 are duplicates. The only thing
that has changed since being able to do them without problems is that I
bought a new computer with Vista. I never had a problem in XP. Is there a
fix for this? Thanks!~