Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Default all users in network same fonts etc.

Hi Cooz,

The link you posted is the wrong one - I believe this is what you meant

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...aspx?dg=micros
oft.public.nl.office.word&tid=3e1872c7-9ada-4089-b517-7e842fb717fa&p=1

Daniel,

Cooz's macro is about as close as you will get but the real answer to your
question is that you train your employees to do what the job requires and
you pay them to do it - and if they don't do it properly you discipline
them; this is just the same for computer related tasks as for any other

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Cooz" wrote in message
Hi Daniel,

What font(s) your users use is entirely up to them of course. But you can
force them to use the same Normal style (well... 'force'... unless they
change it every day themselves), which may suffice for you.

I've recently posted an answer to a similar question in the Dutch version

of
this newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...aspx?dg=micros
oft.public.nl.office.word&cat=nl_BE_21b3ba40-be84-40ee-88aa-72df4cd3b6ab&lan
g=nl&cr=BE&mid=ff50786f-e97c-4318-96a8-bad06181954b

If you can't read your way through the Dutch language, just copy the
provided macro to a template in your startup directory (Tools | Options...

tab File Locations) - that's what it boils down to.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in

via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the

question?".
Thanks.

"Daniel" wrote:

I want to have all my users in my company to use the same font, how can
I achieve this. I read i can't change the normal.dot but I want to be
able to change the word settings of all my word users with just 1 file
so how can I do this?