Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
waldronlaw waldronlaw is offline

Default converting documents from WordPerfect to Word

When opening my old WordPerfect documents in Word, they always come up in the
wrong font : Shruti 12 point instead of Times New Roman 12.5. I have made
the latter my default for new Word documents but that does not help when I
open my old WordPerfect documents. I always have to manually change the
document to the correct font. There must be a way to tell Word to always
open up my old WordPerfect docs in the correct font.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
--
waldronlaw