Alasdair Baxter

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:55:11 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

I would advise against using frames for this purpose. I don't see that
you're accomplishing anything that can't be achieved with paragraph
formatting.

Please, how can I find out how to do what I want to using paragraph
formatting? I want to be able to place blocks of text and spaces for
blocks of text on various parts of the page and make sure they won't
be moved when I insert other text on the page.

--

Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

"It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"