Frames must always be anchored to a paragraph, but you can fix their
position relative to the page rather than relative to the paragraph (in the
Format Frame dialog).

"Alasdair Baxter" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:09:03 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Even frames may well move if you insert text before the paragraph to

which
they are anchored. The information you mentioned sounded like text that
would be at the beginning of a letter, where it is unlikely anything else
would be inserted above it.

How does one weigh anchor in this context so that the frame is not
anchored to any paragraph? I could send you the page I am trying to
modify but I don't think binary attachments are permitted on this
newsgroup Please advise me.

--

Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

"It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"