Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default labels/multiple pages

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm. It might be easier
to enter the addresses into Outlook and use that as a data source -
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm, otherwise a simple table
as shown in the third link above will work.

Presumably you are copying the addresses from somewhere? You may be able to
scan or import the data to avoid re-typing.

Bruce Leavitt wrote:
HI,
Not sure if this is the correct group.

Trying to set up for a friend, he needs to type several hundred
addresses for labels. I try the mail merge, but I have to set up a
list first? How do I set up a contact list in word?
thanks

Then I was trying to go to labels then new document.
Then the page of labels shows up, but what I can't seem to do when it
gets to the last label, it won't start a new page? Similar to typing
a letter it just goes to another page is there a way to do this?
thanks Bruce