Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
glr glr is offline

Default Incorporating PostNet Bar Code with Mail Merge

Thanks to Peter Jamieson for solving my most significant problem described in
my prior post.

Final issue - having trouble getting the Postnet bar code field to work. My
result is "no bookmark name". The zip is of course a component of the
AddressBlock

After the addressblock I used the following command path: Insert / Field...
/ BarCode and toggled on POSTNET bar code. Again, the result is "no bookmark
name!"

Not critical but would like to learn how this function works.