Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tracy

Default Can't Print an online form using tables, it freezes

Dawn, I used the form fields. The form has a lot of text, form fields and
tables-that's it.

"Tracy" wrote:

I created a 28-page online form using Word. When the user enters data in the
form, it can become as large as a 2 meg file. When the user wants to print
it, it freezes with a message in the status bar at the bottom that says 'Word
is printing background'. I've gone into Tools, Options, Print and deselected
the print background option, but it still happens. The form was created in
Word 2003, but some users may be entering data in the form using Word 2K.