Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Needs labels

Default How to get rid of Paragraph symbol that has invaded word docs?

While trying to work with a Word 2003 document that was formatted to print
labels, I believe I hit the return key while making a few changes.
Immediately, the label document changed format, and was populated with the
little Paragraph symbol. That symbol has populated all of my word documents
now. I hope this is a simple fix...I just don't seem to be able to figue out
how to make that paragraph symbol go away.

Thank you