Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Printing Word Linked Text Boxes

Take a look @ ToolsOptionsPrint and see if you have Drawing Objects
checked. Also that there is no check for Draft Output.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/15/06 8:36 PM, in article
, "neophite"
wrote:

When I open my document, everything is there in letter.
However, when I print from the file print menu, the text
in text boxes wont print.

But if I print by not opening the document, that is to say
that I right click on the document icon and select print.
The word document prints the text boxes, and all is fine.

I never inserted linked text boxes, but I have noticed
that all the files somehow have linked text boxes???

So, every word document that I have created in the past
won't print these text boxes unless I unlink them all individually
so that I can print from the opened document.

HELP!