Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How can you scan in multiple pages into one document (multi-page)

If you scan as images, then you will have a number problems. Multipage image
formats are incompatible with Word as objects cannot span pages and even if
you scanned to a series of individual images the resulting document of those
combined images would be far too large to e-mail and that is without looking
at the copyright issues of your doing so in the first place.

You need some OCR software eg Finereader (you may get away with Microsoft
Office Document Imaging if you only want the text) and scan to editable
text.

custombuildertc wrote:
I am trying to scan multiple pages (of a magizine article) into a word
document that can just be one document with several pages - so I can
email it out without the receiving having to open up each page
seperately - I currently save each page seperately to accomplish this
task and hope there is an easier way both to scan and send.