Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jazz_Man Jazz_Man is offline

Default Mail Merge Word 2007 with HP2605n Printer

Hi
I'm mailmerging an Access qry into a Word 2007 document (XP Pro OS). Using
the Wizard everything goes OK until I print. The merge is a two page letter
- the preview looks fine. Even with the printer set to print a different
first page, only page 1 of the created letters1 merge file is printed on the
Letterheaded paper (Tray 2). All remaining pages are printed are printed on
the Continuation paper (Tray 3). I can not see why this is happening - I
have never had to do anything else in previous versions of Word. Can anyone
help please?
Thanks