Andrew S. Andrew S. is offline
Junior Member

Default text and row lines randomly copied and placed slightly off...

Hi -

I can't figure out how to screenshot and share an image but the table I made (no AutoFormat) now has some of the text and the row grid lines doubled, off by a fraction - one set is editable and the other is not (can't put cursor in it) It all happened when I put too much text in a cell and then tried to expand the rows dragging with the cursor. I was hoping to make the rows higher and assumed the last row would just go to page 2....

in general, I am not so adept at controlling formatting and how to make the table break the same as the page break, working with a header row vs regular row, etc

thanks in advance

Andrew